Future TreeKeepers, below you will find all the materials you need for the spring 2017 TreeKeepers course. We are looking forward to a great season, and if you have any questions on the course, please contact TreeKeepers@openlands.org.
- Class #1: Tree ID & Binomial Species
- Class #2: Tree Physiology and Community and Urban Forestry
- Class #3: Tree Pruning
- Class #4: Turf Wars & Right Tree in the Right Place and Working with Volunteers
- Class #5: Street Tree Care and TreeKeepers Adopting Parks
- Class #6: Caring for Trees by Caring for Soil and Tree Pests and Diseases
- Class #8: Tree Advocacy 101 and Your Future as a TreeKeeper