Vice President of Corporate Partnerships and National Recruiting, Bartlett Tree Expert Company.
Openlands board member since 2004
- B.S. (Urban Forestry), Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- M.S. (Urban Forestry), Michigan State University, East Lansing
- M.B.A., DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Civic and non-profit affiliations
- Tree Care Industry Association, board member
- National Safety Council, board member
- Alliance for Community Trees, board member
- Companies That Care, board member
Favorite activities and areas of expertise
Scott enjoys basketball, hiking, fly fishing, photography, TaeKwondDo and trees! Scott is also a certified Enneagram teacher.